In the last day or so the real money auction house in Diablo III has been controversially hacked by players who are able to buy items in the game at knock down prices. The hack has been spread around rapidly and people have been letting their friends know online since the revelation was revealed.
Blizzard who are the game developers have decided to take drastic action in their quest to tackle the auction house hackers and have therefore suspended the rmah for a couple of hours. The servers will be down for a short while and this is yet another blip in the game that it didn’t really need.
There has been no shortage of controversy surrounding Diablo 3 since it’s release i May of this year. Players have been buying items at the actual bidding pricing instead of the right buyout price that should be set. Gamers have simply been repeating this technique over and over again and surely are going to end up getting a lifetime ban for their exploits.
The patch has only been updated in the US and is soon to follow in Asia and Europe with changes made. There are a lot of changes that Blizzard have made for this new update and players are more than excited about the news. If you want to know exactly what changes have happened,then your best going to the battle.net official website for all the details your going to need.
The Asian and European servers have had a slight delay to be updated with maintenance being conducted on them to prepare them for the new patch 1.0.3 which should go completely live today sometime.
Here are just some of the major changes that you need to take a look at below.
- To prevent monsters from being unintentionally kited into town from other areas of the game, portals have been placed at both ends of the bridge from New Tristram to The Weeping Hollow.
- Towns have always been intended to be a safe haven from combat, and this change will help keep the denizens of New Tristram safe from the dangers that lurk beyond its walls.
- The rewards provided for replaying quests have been reduced
The real-money auction house is now available for Chilean, Argentinian, and Brazilian currencies
- Friends will now sort alphabetically by name within the Friends List, first by Real ID and then by BattleTag.
- The Quick Join menu will now also sort alphabetically by name, first by Real ID and then by BattleTag.
- Chat settings and preferences will now be saved whenever you log out
Reporting another player using the Report > Spam option will now mute that player for the duration of your gaming session
- Bug Fixes
- Using the /who command in a heavily populated chat channel should no longer cause the client to crash.
- The “Invite to Party” button should no longer become grayed-out if a player decides to:
- Declines a party invite
- Requests a party invite and then declines it
- Accepts a party invite, but then immediately leaves the party
The character screen should now always display the correct act and quest information.
- If Real ID has been disabled for a Battle.net account, attempting to add a Real ID friend in Diablo III will now prompt the player with the following error message: “Battle.net is unable to add friends because you have Real ID disabled.”
- Active Skills
- Ignore Pain
- Skill Rune – Contempt for Weakness
- The amount of damage reflected will now cap at the player’s maximum Life
- Overpower Skill Rune – Crushing Advance
- The amount of damage reflected will now cap at the player’s maximum Life.
- The tooltip has been updated to represent that both melee and ranged damage are reflected
- Weapon Throw
Tooltip now displays the correct duration for how long a target will be slowed: “Hurl a throwing weapon at any enemy for 100% weapon damage and Slow the movement of the enemy by 60% for 1.5 seconds.” (The functionality of the skill has not changed.)
- Passive Skills
- Now reduces the Fury cost of all skill by 75%, down from 100% (the 50% damage reduction remains unchanged)
- Bug Fixes
- The experience bar for characters at level cap on a Guest Pass account will now display 0/0 experience.
- If the account holder upgrades to the full game, their characters will be at 0/41000 experience towards the next level.
- The speed of the animation that plays when resurrecting another players should no longer scale with your attack speed.
- Attempting to cast a skill while spamming the Town Portal hot key will now correctly interrupt the Town Portal cast and animation.
- Players who use Town Portal while in a tar pit will no longer keep the tar pit debuff after being teleported.
- It is no longer possible for players in Hell difficulty to skip to Inferno difficulty by creating and leaving Public Games.
- It is no longer possible to prevent character death in a single-player game by pausing the game in one game client and then logging into the same account from a different game client.
- Fixed a bug where The Lyceum in the Southern Highlands was not appearing.
- Fixed a bug where players could switch their offerings in the Trade window right before clicking “Accept” and, due to high latency, the game would not always be able to verify that both players were accepting the same offerings.
- Fixed a bug that was allowing players to temporarily pick up items that belonged to another account.
- Fixed a bug that was causing players to become stuck when using a banner to port to another player that was in an “un-walkable” location (i.e. to a barbarian in the middle of performing Leap)
- Fixed a position desync bug (aka “rubberbanding”) that could happen when some movement skills (Strafe, Whirlwind, Tempest Rush) ended because the player ran out of the appropriate resource.
- Fixed several issues where a player’s character would get stuck or “rubberband” while moving if their movement speed was slowed in any way.
- Several performance improvements have been made to both the PC and Mac client
- Auction House
- Item tooltips in the auction house will now correctly reflect stat bonuses provided by socketed gems.
- Items with class-specific affixes should now display the class restriction properly.
- It should no longer be possible for players to purchase a stack of items so large that it cannot be sent to their stash.
- The data displayed in each auction house tab should now properly reset when you are logging out of your account.
Blizzard have decided to shut down the servers in the whole of Asia because of item duping that has been going on since Diablo 3 was made available. The famous game developers shut down the Asian server on Sunday 10th June 2012 because of the item duping problems as there were loads of cases reported of items that were duplicated.
The announcement got made on the official battle.net Asian forums with posts being made by the admin. The language was Korean so that the majority of the Asian community could understand and be able to read the important notice. There were quite a considerable amount of posts that were posted throughout the day on Sunday pointing out the fact their servers would not be functioning for a while.
What is the most complicating factor out of all this is the fact that why didn’t the admin just make sure to put a sticky post on the forum for a short while instead of continuously posting threads all day long. The threads that were on battle.net forum though did say they will do their up most best to sort out the problem as soon as they possibly could.
Many individuals from Asia were taking advantage of the item duplicating and were actually doing it for quite sometime before it was brought to the game makers (Blizzard) attention. The individuals involved must of made a considerable sum of money in the process.
It seems with all the news lately that Blizzard are not taking any sort of breaking the rules lightly at all. They seem to have full control of the situation and keep coming up with suitable solutions each week to tackle this.
The Blizzard game Diablo 3 offers some sensational graphics if it is played on the format in the shape of a Macbook Pro. The hit game didn’t look like it could get any better visually, but the graphics on the Mac are nothing short of absolutely sensational.
Of course something so special always comes at a price as everyone fully knows. The price for the pro version will be a staggering $2000and a bit dollars. It will come with retina display for the pro version which in turn will display unbelievably 2880 by 1800 high performance resolution with the 15.4 inch Mac screen.
Apple have made a fantastic tactical and marketing move here and although the pro Diablo deal is at a high price, they really did have no choice other than to do that. The graphics will be out of this world and if we think about it, well worth every single penny. The fact that Apple identified this game as a bestseller for the PC as it was the fastest selling PC game of all time lets not forget, tells us that they know exactly what they are doing.
I’m sure that they will make more than a few sales, not over the top but more than enough to make their investment back that’s for sure. The move is also a very clever one from the game makers Blizzard as well. It has not yet been officially revealed by Blizzard as to when this product does in fact become available to the public. When they do decide to announce it, you will get the news here first on diablo3cheatspc.com in a post.
Today there was a weird occurring theme going round the diablo 3 forums as for the first time in a long while there were no complaints that anybody’s personal account had been hacked. Over the last month, well pretty much ever since diablo 3 launched there have been complaints over accounts getting hacked by farmers.
The typical type of things that the hackers were doing was deleting players characters out of spite. Having some of the items that they collected through the game suddenly disappear. As well as players gold going missing and bizarre names turning up on their list of friends. The main hacking was the entire account being deleted or password changed altogether.
Since the start of the day today there have been no new threads whatsoever about anybody’s account getting compromised or hacked. Which is rather strange to say the least as anybody would point out because everybody stopping complaining all at once is slightly odd. There were well over 200 complaints so Blizzard have either done a good job, or they don’t want their forum piled up with numerous complaints by gamers.
This is totally understandable and i don’t think anybody would like their forum full up to the brink with hate mail or complaints. The other conclusion and explanation is that the hackers have given it a rest and are just cooling down for a bit to let the heat die down for a while. Which if you were a hacker, is a very clever move.
The explanation that i would go with is that Blizzard have made a complete and utter success of their new patch and it is working to stop any hacking going on in the forums or game. Lets hope that this good news continues and we never hear of any hacking ever again and people can enjoy the brilliant game that is diablo 3.
Security has been tightened up by Blizzard for there unique feature for diablo 3, the real money auction house. There has been trouble brewing ever since it’s launch with problems after set backs. It is beginning though like Blizzard are making a stand for themselves and putting all of their wrongs right at long last.
The fiasco has been going on for weeks if not about a month now and people have started to get inpatient with the developers. First their trusted servers went when the game went live back in May. This was because the servers just couldn’t take the sheer number of players that were logged on to play the game online.
Then after that ordeal, there was the situation with hackers just the other day hacking into people’s real money accounts and stealing from them. Today thought the news is that Blizzard are putting all their wrongs right with introducing increased security for their special feature.
The real money auction house which is a new addition to the game will now need to be authenticated manually by players in order to play the game online. This was to tackle the ever growing problem of hackers gaining money from other users. It’s a very wise decision by Blizzard and a much welcomed one at that.
For usage of the real money auction house you must own your own battle.net account yourself and have a balance that will allow you to sell your items or purchase them instead. If you want to deploy your balance from the real money auction house to your personal battle.net account, then this action will also require you to actually authenticate that transaction.
Many diablo 3 gamers have actually purchased credits and added to their balance for the real money auction house which has yet not even been introduced whatsoever. The fans of the game and particularly the ones that had their money taken and was a victim will be immensely pleased with this bit of news. We can expect the real money auction house to go live in the next couple of days or weeks.
The work is in progress for a new patch to be designed called 1.0.3 which will see a major revamp for the ever popular RPG platform game. The objective is to tie up some lose ends and make the game even better than it already is. To get rid of some consistent problems that are annoying gamers, whilst also putting right the styles of the play that the makers don’t see appropriate.
The news is going to make diablo fans all over the continent very happy indeed as this can only mean a good thing. We go through all the changes that you need to look and keep a close eye out for. The following are the main changes that you need to know about and see if you are as exited as we are.
Some of the changes are like the repair costs that will be dramatically going to be increased in cost to level 60 to help with graveyard zerging which is good. Also bonus enemy damage with every extra player in cooperative mode is being scrapped.
More changes are five stacks of the Nephalem Valor actually helps every champion and the elite packs will give you the minimum of one rare drop per time. A really epic item buff reportedly is being introduced in the next patch which we will keep a close eye on.
The health bar and damage bar of your enemies in the (Inferno Act II, III, and IV) will be decreased by a margin. All of these new features will be available very shortly once the new 1.0.3 patch is to be released. It is not yet known as to when this will happen, but we are guessing in the next month.
They are very much welcome by us as this will improve the game by a distant margin and make for a totally new diablo 3 experience altogether. There might just be a couple more changes before the final preparations are done. We will have to wait, be patient and see.
The stories and news coming out this week are that the Xbox 360 version of the RPG game Diablo3 will be better than the original PC version of the hit game. This is referring to the graphics of course as normally the PC has the best attention to detail better than any other console when it comes to graphics.
The logic behind the developers was that the franchise of the long running saga that is World of Warcraft would entice that audience to switch over to play the diablo series with this latest installment. It is a bit cheeky of Blizzard to pull off a stunt such as this one, but we can see their intentions for doing so at the same time.
Xbox 360 users will be very happy with this news and the estimations are that the sales for the Xbox version will be very high indeed. Especially if gamers did not at first purchase Diablo 3 on the PC format in the first place. If gamers did buy Diablo 3 on the PC then they might not see it in the same light as anyone who didn’t.
There are a specific type of person who decides to play their video games on their PC instead of the popular games consoles. So it will not be good or bad news all round but rather a split reaction from fans or potential buyers of the series.
Their were people who said that the text on the PC version was all over the place and quite hard to see at times. If you are shocked by this revelation then let us know exactly what you think about diablo 3 being better graphics on the PC.
The wait for many people is finally over for fans of the diablo 3 game that was released by Blizzard just over a month and a bit a go. The wait has been around the time that the real money auction house is going to be re introduced into the game.
About two weeks or so ago Blizzard the makers of the game said that they were having some difficulty with quite a few of their features on the famous PC game. One of them being the real money auction house feature that allows you to make real money through collecting valuables whilst playing through the game. This addition impressed a majority of people that play video games every day and the proper fans couldn’t wait for it to go live.
The time has now come and the developers have announces the date for when the real money auction house goes live is now Tuesday 12th June 2012. The game actually had an error 37 that came about and this was when the creators decided to postpone the timing of this feature to be released. This was so the customers that purchased the product would not keep getting frustrated with the auction house.
Blizzard have said that there will still be slight delays when a user of the video game logs in to their account, but nothing significant. Diablo 3 has improved drastically since it’s release last month and we expect that this is going to be the trend as it can only get better and not worse.
This news will be music to most people’s ears that only specifically bought the game for this feature. The other individuals who like the diablo series and have been following it for a number of years will also be over the moon about this news too.
The game developers Blizzard have a more than cheerful stance today as it was revealed in figures across loads of game websites that their game Diablo 3 has done exceedingly good with sales. They found out that it has become the fastest selling PC video game of all time. A pinocle point in the company’s long running operations.
The news spread rapidly across the globe and wowed audiences and critics as to how good Diablo 3 actually did. Any major company that is in the video game niche would be more than pleased with an outcome and performance like Diablo has done. Their were predictions from many that this would happen anyway considering that the game was the fastest selling PC game on Amazon ever.
Now Blizzard can say it’s the fastest selling PC game to to date. The figures that came out said that Diablo 3 sold a whopping 3.5 million copies of the game in just it’s first day available. Some statistic, but even better news that it actually so far has sold more than 6 million copies in just it’s first ever debut week.
Millions of gamers started playing the online RPG phenomenon as soon as it was made available to the great public. The Diablo gamers had to wait for over a decade to play the game and now everyone is saying it was well worth the wait for it. Blizzard clearly knew exactly what they were doing and done it very well.
The game producers have estimated that they have made well in the region of over $379,000,000 to date. Quite extraordinary when you put it into context and take a second glance at the figures. Blizzard said they would like to thank the fans for all their support and that they were sorry for the servers crashing when they did.
We expect in the next calender year for Diablo 3 to hit some more major milestones and break records for units sold. Also soon their should be some new Diablo 3 cheats available.